domain to Maroon
Home > Domain Transfer
Transfer your domain in 3 Steps
Request an authorisation code from your current domain provider or registrar and receive it via email.
Enter the domain you want to transfer in the field above.
Enter the authorisation code on the next page, and confirm the transfer by clicking the link in the email we send you.
Search for a domain name!
Get Perfect Name from Maroon Hosting.
.com | £12.99
.net | £12.99
.ng | £15.99
.cm | £18.99
buy a Domain name
Choose Your Perfect Domain Name For Your Business.
Not just a name
A professional email address (for example firstname.lastname@example.org) is connected to your domain with 2 GB of mailbox space to start. Upgrade anytime for more space.
African Domain Pricing
The perfect domain lets people know at a glance why you’re online. Use the domain search bar and find the right domain now to grab more attention and visitors.
With Maroon it’s not just a domain
For reliable protection of your website visitors and to increase your ranking on Google, one SSL certificate is included with your initial contract.
One-click activation makes it easy to connect your domain with email, hosting or social media profiles.
We can help you do more with your name. Combine it with Web Hosting, Email Hosting and more to boost your online presence.
Our professional, knowledgeable support team is always available for help and advice.
The domain transfer lock ensures your domain cannot be transferred by unauthorised third parties.
We have a huge selection of low-priced, unique extensions, with no hidden costs!
FreQuent ASKED Question
A domain name is the name of a website and below are the different types of domain
TLD: Top-Level Domain e.g..com, .net, org
sTLD: Sponsored Top-Level-Domain e.g. .edu, .gov
ccTLD: Country Top-Level-Domain e.g. .co.uk, .ru, .cm, .ng
It’s easy to get a new domain. Here are the steps:
- Decide on a domain name extension. The extension is the part at the end of the domain name — .net, .biz, .org or .com, for example.
- Think about what you’d like on the other side of the dot. It could be your business name or your speciality.
- Type the domain you want into the box at the top of this page. We’ll tell you if that particular domain is available and show others you may like better.
- Pick a domain, add it to your cart and check out. You are now the proud owner of your very own domain. As long as it’s registered to you, no one else may use it.
It’s easy to register a domain name. Here is our step-by-step guide.
- Choose the domain name you want for your website. You can register more than one.
- Check whether your domain name is available using our domain checker tool. This will tell you if the domain contains invalid characters, or if it’s already claimed.
- If your preferred domain name is taken, you’ll be given alternatives.
- Add your chosen domain/s to your basket. There may be several different package options to choose from depending on your needs.
- Check your order for details such as the domain’s expiration date, and how many domains you’re registering.
- Create your customer account if you don’t already have one.
- Select your payment method and purchase your domain/s.
Hint: Existing customers can add new domains by visiting the control panel and clicking “add new domain” in the domains drop-down menu.